Thursday, June 13, 2013

Best Day of Homeschool EVER!

As a mom raising my children I’ve come to realize that it’s a job that never ends. 

I've accepted that there’s never an end product you can look at and say, “I did that”. You never get to see the results.

Well, guess what? I was wrong.

My oldest son had a pretty minor experience Tuesday that made me realize that our goal for homeschooling him has been achieved.

You see all I've ever wanted is for my children to take in all available information but to think for themselves. Tuesday, Tyler did just that. It actually took me some time before I realized what had happened.

Holy cow! I’m actually making a difference in my children’s lives. I’m actually accomplishing something. I have a result!

You know, that might just have been the best day of homeschool EVER and Tyler isn't even here.

Will wonders never cease?

No comments:

Post a Comment